Day 17 — Part that makes you teary
I cry a lot at Harry Potter, so lets define ‘teary’ as ‘dribbles in the eye’ but not ‘sobbing in the corner and chewing on your pillow’.
I tried to think of something happy. But I couldn’t.
I chose this scene because it’s the first scene that comes to mind. Dumbledoor and Dobby’s death scenes make me sob like a broken over saturated sponge. But this one just makes me dribbly. Things were going to be better. Harry was going to have a home away from Hogwarts. This is one of those moments where I always think, “maybe this time he won’t die…”
- dont-letmegoaway likes this
- weasleydreams reblogged this from wardenalenko
- my-white-petals likes this
- you-may-say-iam-a-dreamer likes this
- my-world-your-hell reblogged this from wardenalenko
- lescitationsdujour likes this
- snape-loves-lily reblogged this from sweet-salazar
- sweet-salazar reblogged this from wardenalenko
- sweet-salazar likes this
- glooriavictis likes this
- youngfreeandhonest likes this
- wardenalenko posted this